Just some of the quotes from Ofsted 2013
- Students enjoy warm and supportive relationships with staff and make great strides in their personal development.’
- ‘Pupil premium funding is used very effectively to provide additional support for the large number of students whop are eligible to receive it.
- ‘Teachers are enthusiastic, lessons well planned and resources carefully prepared to make lessons interesting and imaginative.’
- ‘Teaching assistants know the students well and the excellent relationships they enjoy help the students learn.’
- ‘Students clearly understand that bullying of any kind is unacceptable.’
- ‘Students say they feel safe in school and parents agree with them.’
- ‘The curriculum is rich and varied. There is a strong emphasis on literacy, numeracy and communication across all subjects.’
- ‘Partnerships with parents and a wide range of agencies and extremely positive.’
- ‘Governors are well informed about all aspects of the school’s work.’
- ‘……the school has a very good capacity to continue to improve.’
"Manor students say that they feel safe in school and their parents agree"
Just some of the quotes from Ofsted 2011
- ‘This is a good school which deserves its good reputation with parents and carers’
- ‘Manor High is an excellent school where everyone matters’ Parent
- ‘Outstanding care guidance and support of students is prevalent throughout all years’